Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

A Target

It's been while since I posted.  We've had a few things going on and then Reuben had a really nasty tummy bug for all of last week!

I thought I would share with you all that I have decided to set myself a target.  For quite a while now I have had the intention of listing items in my Etsy shop on a regular basis.  I have been reading around the different blog entries on Etsy and I'm sure I read somewhere that the magic number of items to have listed in the shop is 50 or over.  So, I decided to make it my mission to list 2 items a day!!!!! or if life gets in the way to have 14 items listed by each Sunday evening.  There, I've said it and it feels good to share it because I will stick to it.

So the first item to today is the daisy necklace and earrings that featured in my previous post.

I have got lots of other goodies lined up to come on stream so keep looking!

Here's is a little taster of the next item

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I don't know about you but listing isn't my favorite task so it's good to have a target to stick to!

    ReplyDelete