Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Getting Things Done

Hi, and happy new year.  I had every intention of writing a new year blog entry but time is racing away.  Mr Blue Kiln Beads has got a job!  But unfortunately it is in London which means a 5 hour round trip for him thus leaving the house at 6.40 and getting home 19.45 on a good day.  This means that yours truly is very much at the helm getting 3 children up and ready for school, packed lunches made, dinner planned and cooked, shopping, laundry basically I'm running the whole show.  I have a renewed respect for all those single parents out there who have to do it all, all of the time. I have had to re-jig a few things not least my morning a week volunteering at school just so that I can buy myself some time to get it all done and still be able to melt glass and plan workshops.

On the subject of workshops I have just finished the sample for my next workshop at Potato Patch Crafts

I can now put a very big tick next to this on my 'to do' list.  If you want some instructions and kit etc leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. 

That will have to be all for today, got to go on school run and get to assembly for one of my littlies to be presented with a certificate!!

Here's to 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvette, lovely bracelet. I've been hankering after buying a piece of your jewellery for a while! So I'd like some instructions and a kit. Very jealous of your job! Nicola (old Sawtry-ite) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I haven't got back to you!!! I didn't get notification of your comment. Is it this design you would like as a kit?

      Delete