Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Toffee, Hobnob and Cocoa

Introducing the latest additions to the household;

Toffee
Hobnob                                            

Cocoa
They are beautiful little guinea pigs only six weeks old!  They are settling well into their new home and their new owners are delighted with them.  If you ever need an incentive to get little people washed, dressed and ready for school I would suggest buying a guinea pig.  Every morning this week my tribe have been ready to leave for school a good 45 minutes before we need to get in the car.  Their logic is that if they are ready for school I won't have any reason to tell them to leave the guineas alone thus giving them some precious time with their new charges.  How much longer it will continue only time will tell but I intend to enjoy it while it lasts.

It has been a busy weekend so I didn't manage to make my commission piece until today.  I am rather pleased with it I hope the recipient is pleased likes it.





I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment